Monday, September 3, 2007

Going to the Chapel...

Hello! I hope that you had a wonderful labor day weekend. Chicago has been more beautiful than usual and I have loved being here the last few weeks.
Tomorrow I am moving to Chapel Hill! It is certainly time. Our ministry maintains a policy that staff cannot come to campus unless we are at our full financial support. God has been so faithful to provide for me so that I can give all of my time to helping students find their way to Him.
To be honest,I am nervous about moving, I do not know what this year holds for me. But I have hope in my heart that something wonderful will happen.

Here are some recent answers to prayers...

-The single staff guys (Erik, Will, and Jim) have found a great house to rent near campus

-Campus Outreach has been well received by the other campus ministries at UNC; they're excited to have us there and to partner with us in reaching out to students!

-2 couples on our staff team have returned from their honeymoons (Claire and Tony and Ashley and Bowe) and are getting settled in their new apartments and enjoying married life

-one student that is connected to our team shared the gospel with an exchange student from Australia and has been getting to know her better!

1 comment:

Stacey S. said...

Hey Ally - Are you all moved in??!! I am so very excited for you guys. I hope you don't mind if I link your blog to mine so that we can read what is going on with ya'll up there. Praying for you and the team. -Lia